Tortoise Is Important In Both Vastu Shastra And In Feng Shui
As tortoise is gifted with long life therefore in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui it symbolizes Long Life.
As in Puranas, Lord Vishnu took the form of a tortoise to uphold the earth and its beings during the Sagar Manthan; Lord Vishnu’s Tortoise is the second avatar and is called as Kurma avatar.
These days you can find the tortoise in all homes who believe in Vastu Shastra and in Feng Shui. They are made up of Resins, Metal, glass, Mud, crystals or else of Wood.
While placing a tortoise at your home or in your office, there are few Vastu rules which you should know and follow them and this can give you some benefits in your life:
- The tortoise which is made up of earthen material such as resin or mud, they should be placed in the North East, Center or in the South West.
- The tortoise made of metals is to be placed in North and North West.
- Tortoise made of crystals should be either placed in South West or North West.
- Tortoise figurines made of wood is to be placed either in East or in the South East.
- You must always remember that wherever you place your tortoise figurine, it should always face towards East Direction.
- If you are wishing to place a tortoise family in your living room; then it is the best option as it will help you to increase your family harmony.
- Tortoise figurine must be kept in water. Tortoise figure can be kept in similar material depth dish. Add some water and colored stones. This will make a nice décor and as per Vastu Sashtra bring serenity, harmony, peace, long life, and money in your home.
- Tortoise needs to take care of that is keep the check that they are well placed in the above-mentioned direction always and the water level is maintained. Water must be enough in the dish to soak the feet of tortoise figurine.