Mobile home builders are commonly referred to the modular home. But is it true? And according to the question, in this article we are going to talk the facts about the modular homes that you all should know. Basically, a modular home is a building with indoor design like the setting of a factory. All finished products are moved into the new locations but they are already assembled by the builder after all. For your information, modular home is different from the mobile home. The difference is on the site. Mobile home is the one that built off the site while a modular home is on site. Mobile home or manufactured home is built on the temporary foundation and can be moved. But the both home are also well known as the factory-built or prefabricated home due to the material and the style.
The difference between modular home and regular home
The difference is not much but you better know about these things. Since the modular house is built on the inside of the building, this only needs a few weeks to finish the project. Other than that, it will not depend on the weather and climate as well. Other than that, there are certain guidelines that should be followed if you want to build the modular home. Both the modular home and mobile home builders have different rules, laws, and guidelines since they are not as same as the regular home building.
If you want to have a modular home, it is better to do window shopping before finally decide to buy the materials. Even though almost all companies make the prefab homes look alike, there will always the differences in service, price, and of course quality. This is why you should do windows shopping at the first place.
The facts about modular home
- The value of modular home is as same as the regular home even though it is built off-site.
- The design and the size can be adjusted and customized according to the homeowner’s needs.
- Almost all companies of modular home use the Computer Aided Design or CAD in order to make the blueprints of the design.
- Since it is adjustable, the home has wide range of size and style as well.
- Modular home is not only supposed to be the private residence but also for commercial purpose or office building.
- This is a real property which is permanent and not temporary.
- Basements and crawl spaces can be utilized to build modular home.
- Modular home is one of sustainable and green design building.
- Building a modular home can be faster than regular house.
- Home loans, premium of insurance and taxes for this home are as same as the regular home.
- It can be built even though the wind is big almost 175-mph.
- It is very possible to make this building as the accessible living as well as conveniences for future needs.
How to assemble the modular home?
Basically this home is assembled by the builders or the manufacturers. But first, it will be started in the area with controllably area. After that, the finishing part will be moved into the site and let the cranes do their job. If you notice the process, it looks like resembling the house with the blocks of Lego. Well you can ask anything to the manufacturer since they provide all aspects of the house including floors, countertops, cabinets, and many more. You should know that the modular home cannot be moved once it is placed on the site with foundation, not like the mobile home builders.
Incoming search terms:
- modular home (1)